Proposal Coordinator - Asia Pacific region
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation that provides curated and enriched patent data sources. They are a US MNC who has office in Penang.Why should you apply to this role?
1. Opportunity to work in US listed multi-national with conducive working environment.
2. Great career opportunity and global exposure in the trending industry like Data Analytics and Life Sciences
3. Attractive remuneration and excellent benefits.Job Description:
Reporting to the Manager of the Global Proposal Team and working alongside the in-region and global sales team, you will be responsible for the following:1) Managing and creating proposal-related materials used in response to both formal and informal customer proposal requests from corporate, academic and government clients;2) Implementing, populating, and maintaining an electronic repository of content that can be leveraged for future RFPs and inquiries from customers;3) Working with external design, print, production and solution teaming partners to ensure the final proposal is high quality, compelling and ultimately maximizes chances of winning;4) Working with the wider sales and support community who will focus on the development of a common RFP response process; 5) Implementing a shared technology platform to support process efficiency and repeatability;6) Facilitating best practice sharing and collaboration across the business units, communicating with and training stakeholders in the sales and marketing organizations, and ultimately materially increasing our RFP wins and supporting 's brand reputation.Key Competencies:1) Experience writing and coordinating proposal responses (including RFPs, RFIs, PQQs, ITTs, ITQs and RFxs).
2) Adobe Creative Suite experience
3) Prior experience in information technology, software and/or financial services industry experience is preferable.4) Experience within an academic grant and proposal environment is highly desirable.
5) Aibility to run structured proposal management projects within face paced sales environment, work to deadline, handle demanding internal stakeholders.
6) Experience with proposal presentation software (e.g., Qvidian) and/or database repository.7) Ability to write good Simplified Mandarin, but can also work in English across a response team.
Requirements:1) Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in English/Chinese/Korean/Japanese creative writing, marketing, technical writing, communications or journalism.
2) 3 or more years of experience in proposal writing, bid management, technical writing, or similar experience.
3) EITHER existing membership of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals at practitioner level or commitment to gain this within six months of starting in role.4) High ability of bilingual in both English and Mandarin as minimum.
5) Expertise with Microsoft Word and strong PC skills.
6) Strong technical aptitude and analytical skills; ability to learn about new products/technologies.
7) Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
8) Proven project management skills; ability to work under pressure to manage multiple priorities with often competing and tight deadlines.
9) Strong editing skills required.
10) Demonstrated drive, initiative, and ability to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment and to adapt creatively and successfully to change.
11) Demonstrated soft skills, including the ability to effectively interact, communicate, and work well as a team member with internal and external partners at all levels of the organization globally.
12) Investigative and problem-solving skills and ability to work across boundaries.
13) Strong attention to detail.
14) Willing to devote additional work hours as required by the business.